Thursday, October 27, 2005

On Saturday, you will be mine!



Isn't it purty? Look how shiny and pristine! It's like the Heavens are saying, "Buy this one!"

The time has come to retire the sleek black machine that is the Momula-mobile. It sounds heartless, but it can do no more for me, so out it goes. It's shocking how attached I get to these vehicles.

Yes, it has carried me hither and yon for five years, but it's also cost me a hell of a lot of money and aggravation. It has seen me through many happy times and many trying times, but it's also caused some of those trying times, too, so what I want is a RELIABLE car. And the Phantom Gray Pearl is it.

Uh, yeah, that's it's name. So far. I didn't make it up - it's the name of the paint color, so why not the whole car? Maybe "Phantom" for short. Or, "the car." I'm trying not to get emotionally involved with it already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home