Monday, November 21, 2005

I must be answering these questions incorrectly ...

The Movie Of Your Life Is A Black Comedy

In your life, things are so twisted that you just have to laugh.
You may end up insane, but you'll have fun on the way to the asylum.

Your best movie matches: Being John Malkovich, The Royal Tenenbaums, American Psycho
If Your Life Was a Movie, What Genre Would It Be?


Things are not that twisted, are they?!
I saw "Being John Malkovich" just a few months ago and loved it; it was really a very unusual and cleverly written movie.
I actually rented "The Royal Tenenbaums" because Luke Wilson (right? It was Luke, wasn't it? What's the other one's name?) was in it - we were first introduced to Mr. Wilson when he guest-starred in an old favorite episode of "X-Files" - the one about a whole town of vampires (ha! weren't they all? -- if that was your reaction, you didn't watch enough!). "Tenenbaums" was a similarly unusual, OK, it was a downright odd, movie, more flawed than "Malkovich" but really gripping in its strangeness.
I have not seen "American Psycho." It sounds a little too obvious.

When I win Powerball, the first thing I'm going to do is buy the entire nine seasons of X-Files, and watch one episode every Sunday night, in order. Yeah. Uh, does that qualify my life for "black comedy" status?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home